Once a New GPL is created and products are added into the system, return to the Quote Builders page (System Settings > Catalogs > Quote Builder GPL) and choose the corresponding Configure option.
Choose the Configure option for the General Price List that you would like to create/update.
Click on the Create New Category button. In the pop-up box, add a Category Name, Long Description (if applicable), and choose from the Available Taxes (or Create New Tax). Click on the taxes to apply to this category (highlight) and use the arrow buttons or Add All button to move the figures from the Available Taxes column to the Applied Taxes column. Click on Save.
The new Category will be listed. Click on the corresponding Configure button to add Sub-Categories. Then choose either Edit on the Sub-Category to Add or Delete Products.
From the Available Products tab:
- Select a Classification: Use the dropdown to choose a specific class (ex. merchandise, service, etc.)
- Select a Category: Once a classification is chosen, the corresponding categories will appear in the dropdown. Select a category.
- Select a Sub Category: Click on the dropdown to select a sub category related to the category chosen.
All products that have not yet been selected for this GPL will become visible and include the product code, product name, retail price, description and available actions.
Select the green Add + button for each product to add to the GPL or click on the Select All yellow button above and then Add Selected to GPL.
From the GPL tab:
Every product that has been added to this particular GPL will be listed on this page. There are 2 options for each product:
- Edit: Click on this option for a pop-up to appear to change the category, name, descriptions, price, quantity available (if necessary), and whether this product is required. Save to GPL.
- Remove: This option removes the product from this GPL but not the product database.
There are several options:
- Create New Package: Add a name, descriptions, and price. Click on Save.
- Edit an existing package: Click on the Edit icon to change the name, description and price.
- Add Products: This page will display the products contained within the system that have not been included in this GPL. Each product can be edited and/or added to the package.
- Delete: By clicking on the red X, this will remove this package and all its content entirely.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.