Below are a list of common questions regarding forms. If you are still unable to find a solution to any problem that you are experiencing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Question: I am trying to print forms. It says it’s loading but nothing happens.
If you have Java:
- Open the program and check for updates.
- In your Web browser, go to your Plug-ins. This may be different depending on browser you use. Make sure the Java Platform SE 7 is not in red and set to Always Activate.
If you do not have Java, go to www.java.com and download.
When done, refresh your system and try again.
Question: Can I save my form as a PDF?
Answer: Yes, as long as you have Adobe Reader, the program that allows you to open PDF files.
- When you are ready to print a form, click the Print button and a printer box will pop-up.
- Use the drop down to select the PDF printer option.
Question: Why does a white screen appear when I try to upload a form?
- You may need to update the version of Adobe Reader on your computer.
- Rename the file if it contains any special characters (&, #, commas, etc…).
- Refresh your web browser.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.