There are many different page types you can create.
To determine which module is applied to a page, click ‘Edit Details’. Scroll to Page Action, the fourth section on the page to find which module is marked. Click on any module to learn more information.
- WYSIWYG Module – similar to working in Microsoft Word. Edit text, add photos and hyperlinks.
- Business Directory Module – Quickly generate a listing of local businesses. The module generates a professional directory that can include a description of the business and contact information including phone numbers and website URLs. Corporate logos or photographs can also be added to enhance overall sophistication.
- Calendar Page – Create and manage an online calendar of events.
- Frequently Asked Questions Module – This module creates a professional looking page to display common questions and answers. The list of questions appears at the top of the page; each is linked to its answer.
- Open an Email Form – Create a custom e-mail responder form for interactive feedback.
- Open a Guest Book Module – This module encourages online visitors to sign the Guest Book and leave a comment. This could also be used as a feedback area where others can read comments about your funeral home services.
- Open a News / Newsletter page – A simple way to create and update a web log or news page. Similar to a WYSIWG page, your newsletter, upcoming events, images and hyperlinks can easily be posted to the page. Unfortunately, this module’s mailing list is not equipped to check for SPAM. If you would like to email newsletters, we encourage you to visit Constant Contact.
- Picture Gallery Module – Add photos, titles and descriptions. When pictures are clicked, a larger image opens.
- Open a Product Catalog – Use this product module for e-commerce. Quickly generate a product page where graphic and text orientation is controlled. The header and footer both use a WYSIWYG editor to help create a professional looking page.
- Open a Poll – An easy way to create a survey and receive results from online visitors.
- Staff Gallery Module – Easily create and modify your staff listings.
- Child Browser Module – View the secondary navigation (child) pages on the main navigation page.
- Contest Module – Hosting online contests. Features random selection of individuals and downloadable spreadsheets of entrants’ information.
- External Web Page Module – Page link takes online visitors directly to the external website of an affiliate or promotional business or organization. The website opens in a new browser window so visitors never leave your site.
- IMS Integrated Product Catalog – Pull products from the products database and place them on a product web page. Any updates made to the product database will automatically update the products added to web pages.
Open a Quote Builder – Allows you to generate a professional price builder of any product, or service you offer. This highly flexible module automatically calculates the total on the fly providing the user with an instant total for the goods and services they require. You control whether an item can be ordered in multiples, is a mandatory item or only one selection per section.
- Site Map Module – Provide an overview of the website and easily navigates to any portion of it from a single page; search capabilities are also provided.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.