The Newsletter Article module creates a news page. The module includes a mailing list component with the ability to send newsletters via email. Information such as announcements and upcoming events with photos and links can be easily posted or emailed.
If you require a new page, refer to Create a New Page.
Select the ‘Edit Content’ button.
- New – Create a new article.
- Edit – Edit an existing article.
- Delete – Delete an existing article
- Edit Header – Edit the top portion (header) of the page.
- Edit Footer – Edit the bottom portion (footer) of the page.
- Edit Settings – Manage the settings for the page.
- Send Newsletter – Manage the email component of the module.
- Test the Page – Preview your page when changes made.
- Layout Style – Choose the layout for this article.
- Maximum articles displayed – Enter the maximum number of visible articles.
- Allow older articles – Select whether older articles should be visible.
- Show top articles – Select whether top articles should be visible.
- Maximum top articles – Enter the maximum number of top articles to display.
Add an Article
Select the ‘New’ button.
- Visible – Choose whether the article should be visible or hidden.
- Top Article – Select whether or not this is the top article.
- Title – Enter the title of this article.
- Author – Enter the author of this article.
- Date / Time – Select the date and time.
- Edit Mailing List – Create and edit the newsletter subscription list.
- Edit Newsletter Header – Edit the top portion (header) of the newsletter. The same header will create consistency.
- Newsletter Details and Articles – Choose the title / subject line of the newsletter, which articles will be included, and what email address will be used to send the newsletter.
- Newsletter Footer – Edit the bottom portion (footer) of the newsletter. The same footer (ex. contact information) will create consistency.
- Printable Preview – View how the newsletter would appear when printed.
- Preview and Send Newsletter – Enter your subject line, the sender’s name and email address. Check which newsletter(s) will be sent.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.