The Picture Gallery module displays images and descriptions.
Navigate to the Facilities page on your website. If you require a new page, refer to Create a New Page.
Click ‘Edit Content’ to access the Picture Gallery control panel.
- New – add a new picture
- Edit – edit an existing picture
- Delete – delete an existing picture
- Positions – change the order of the pictures on the page
Available fields within each picture listing:
- Visible/Hidden – If an image is hidden, it remains within the control panel but not visible to online visitors.
- Position – Ignore and use the Positions option within control panel.
- Layout – Determine whether an image will display on the left or right of the descriptions.
- Action when clicked – Select if the picture will open normally, full page or in a new window.
- Picture – Upload Picture to load photos to the website. The main picture should be a larger version of the thumbnail size.
To upload a picture, Upload Picture > Add File > Start Upload > Proceed
Then select the image you uploaded from the drop-down menu.
- Title – Choose the font, font size, color and effect
- Description – Choose the font, color and effect
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.