Your System Profile is where you enter all the location information for your funeral home,
Navigate to System Settings > System Profile > Profile.
Complete or modify the following information:
- Company Name
- Copyright Name
- Branch Name (allows the system to distinguish between multiple branches if the company name is the same)
- Business Code Number
- Funeral Home License Number
- Tax Number
- Call Volume (annual)
- Address information.
- Phone Number
- Fax Number (if applicable)
- Contact Person (primary contact)
- Contact Email – this is primary contact’s email address, which will also be displayed on your website
- Website Address (URL)
- Email for Website Forms (email address where all forms submitted by online visitors should be sent; separate multiple addresses with comma and space)
- Email for QuickSearch Reports (email address to receive reports of searches done on website by online visitors; separate multiple addresses with comma and space)
- Email for billing information (email address to receive all invoicing; separate multiple addresses with comma and space)
- List the communities you serve (separate multiple communities with comma and space)
- List any additional keywords you would like to use that relate to your firm (ex. pre-arrangement, cremation, family owned, etc.)
- Show birthdays on the web (birth dates of deceased)
- Enable Death Anniversary Notification (email notification on 1st anniversary of the deceased’s death anniversary).
If your funeral firm has more than one location (branch), make sure all are listed. If they are not, create a new profile using the button at the top right. If a location’s profile is already open, you will not see this button until you save.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.