Open a Record > Digital Video Tributes > Enter Video Link for Book of Memories.
If you still have the tab open on your browser for the Animoto page, you should still be at the preview movie page. If you are not, simply click on My Videos at the top of the Animoto screen. This will take you to the list of videos you have produced.
Before entering the link for the Book of Memories you want to make sure you are using the best quality for your video.
- Step #1 – Hover your mouse over the video you want to link.
- Step #2 – Click on Actions button and then select Download.
- Step #3 – Click the Upgrade (Free) button located on the same level as the HD-720p quality of your video.
- Step #4 – Once the download is done, click on the Refresh the Page to View It button to refresh your browser.
- Step #5 – Hover your mouse over the 720p video you want to link.
- Step #6 – Click the Action button and select Share.
- Step #7 – A window will pop up. Click the Share the Link option.
- Step #8 – Highlight one of the links then right-click on your mouse and copy.
- Step #9 – You can now go to the FrontRunner side and click on Enter Video Link for Book of Memories (within the Digital Video Tributes section); right-click in the Video Link space and select Paste.
- Step #10 – Once pasted, click outside of the video link space for the check mark to appear. This confirms the link is correct.
- Step #11 – Click Preview Video to ensure that you have used the correct link and click Save Link when complete.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.