This section of Arranging Director allows you to add products and services for the contract.
Open a record and navigate to Client Arrangement > Contract.
Most of the information for this first section is already populated. Click on the calendar icon to populate the ‘Unpaid Balance Due By’ field.
- Select a specific package from the dropdown menu (pulls information from System Settings > Pricing Setup > Package Pricing.
- The white pricing fields are editable. Edit any of the pricing information if needed.
- Click on the green + icons to add items to any of the sections (Professional and Staff Services, Care and Preparation of Remains, etc.)
- Once all services (and prices) have been added, the total services displays at the bottom of the Services section.
There are two sections for each type of merchandise: inventoried and not inventoried. Choose merchandise from the applicable category.
All merchandise contained within System Settings > Catalogs > Products can be added to the contract by clicking on the brown file icon located beside each category. A pop-up will appear that includes all available merchandise.
Scroll through the list to find the applicable product and click on Select . Repeat the process until all merchandise is selected. The Total Merchandise price is visible at the bottom of the Merchandise section.
- The white pricing fields are editable. Edit any of the pricing information, if needed.
- Click on the green + icons to add items to any of the sections.
- Once all disbursements (and prices) have been added, the total disbursements displays at the bottom of the Disbursements section.
The tax rate for a particular record can be adjusted manually for each contract. To set up the tax rates to apply to all contracts, refer to System Settings > Arranging Director Admin > Contract Maintenance > Sales Tax Setup.
This section of the contract displays the total charges prior to any discounts. Click on the dropdown to access the reasons for a discount or type it in and enter any notes. Enter the dollar amount of discount.
Add any assignments for this contract and check off all payment options offered by your firm. Enter any notes.
Select legal, cemetery or crematory requirements which were explained to the client
Click on any / all that apply to this contract.
If the buyer is the same as the informant for this particular record, click on ‘Use Informant Info’ to populate the fields. If not, enter the information and select whether the buyer is the next of kin.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.